The purpose of this statement is to set out how Love 4 Furniture would use the personal information obtained about you. By registering as a user of the services provided by Love 4 Furniture and by using the Love 4 Furniture web site generally you agree to this use.
2. When you register and use Love 4 Furniture site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
3. We may use the information you provide:
(i). To register you with our website and to administer our website services.
(ii). For the prevention and detection of fraud.
(iii). For assessment and analysis to enable us to review, develop and improve the services we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example, automatically selecting products or services, which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may inform you about products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish Love 4 Furniture to use your information for marketing purposes, please let us know by sending email to email@example.com
4. If at a later date you wish to opt out of receiving marketing information from our company, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
5. We may give information about you to the following, which may use it for the same purposes as set out above to employees and agents of Love 4 Furniture to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by ourselves now or in the future.
6. We may also disclose your information to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you. If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
7. In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser version and the website you visited prior to our site.
8. We may supplement the information you provide us with information we receive from third parties.
9. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal details. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
10 You have the right to see personal data we keep about you for which a written request and payment of a fee will be required. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.